Let your furry bunny heal in comfort and dignity. An alternative to E collar / Cone of Shame. While acting as a second skin, it allows your rabbit to go about his normal routine. All this equals less stress, faster recovery, and a happier pet. After a medical procedure, with a skin condition, when in heat or light incontinence and a lot more, this medical suit is recommended by Vets
Disclaimer: Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings
- Measure the weight of your pet rabbit. Ensure the pet is stable on the weight scale.
- Match the measurement to the size guide in the images
- Please Note if your rabbit has long hair and is in a full coat, you may want to order One Size Up
- Safety – Check the snug fit of your pet rabbit near the arms of front legs and hind legs to ensure it is not very tight
- Size – For sizing check the images and measure carefully. It is a 4-way stretchable fabric and hence order carefully.
- Colour – The colour of the garment may vary by 15-20% on screen and the actual product.
- Return Policy – Can be returned only if not used and in the same condition as received
How to Use
It’s very simple
- Place MAXX Rabbit Recovery Shirt over your pet’s head and insert each paw.
- Easily slide along your pet’s body, pull the V shape straps and snap them to the top near the tail.
- Adjust the tail- as the square shape will accommodate pet rabbits with thicker and higher tails.
- Open the zipper for the internal pocket on the left side of the rabbit shirt to keep any gauge for soaking additional discharge, to access wounds, or to keep any ice packs.
- If your pet rabbit is with a longer neck unfurl the neck to cover it and if shorter neck, fold the neck rib
- Machine wash and dry. We recommend 2 MAXX Pet Shirts so that one shirt can be used while the other is for washing.
- MAXX- Medical Pet Care Clothing operates on a 7 day return policy, with the exception of damaged goods, which must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt.
- All returned items must be in the original packaging, in a saleable condition (except any item received damaged) along with a note as a reason for return. Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or send a message with your request or use our contact form for a return note to be sent to you.
- The pet shirt will be replaced in case it is received in damaged condition or incorrectly supplied. Our liability is only limited to the replacement of the shirt. The cost of the same shall be borne by MAXX.