- MAXX Freedom Shirt is a Recovery Suit and a professional alternative to the E Collar / Cone of Shame Alternative. A Postoperative Onesie recommended by vets and designed to hug your dog’s curves. Used after spays, neuters, road accidents, friction burns, for post-surgery recovery and healing, incontinence, and other urogenital and seasonal skin issues. Maxx medical shirts are extra soft and stretchable enabling warmth and comfort for your beloved pet.
MAXX Dog Shirts
$23 – $30
Disclaimer: Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings
- Additional information
- Key Features
- Size Guide
- Legal Disclaimer
- How to Use
- Shipping & Payment
Peacock Blue, Ruby Color
3XS, 2XS, XS, S, S+, M, M+, L, XL, 2XL
- Breathable & comfortable fabric
- Patented design
- Freedom of movement for your dog
- Easy to pee & poop
- Available in 11 sizes, 2 colours – Peacock Blue and Ruby Red
- Machine washable and autoclavable
- Recommended by veterinarians
Ensure that the pet is standing on a hard surface
Measure length of your pet’s back from the neck collar to the base of the tail in a straight line, as shown in the images
- Size 4XS – length; 20-30cm/7.8 to 11.8 inches
- Size 3XS – length ;23- 35 cm/ 9.0 – 13.8 inches
- Size 2XS – length; 34-42 cm/ 13.4 to 16.5 inches
- Size XS – length ; 41-45 cm/ 16.1 to 17.7 inches
- Size S – length; 44-51 cm/ 17.3 to 20.1 inches
- Size S+ – length; 50 to 57 cm/ 19.7 to 22.4 inches
- Size M – length ; 56- 69 cm/ 22.0 to 27.2 inches
- Size M+ – length; 62 to 72 cm/ 24.3 to 28.3 inches
- Size L – length; 68 to 76 cm/ 26.7 to 29.9 inches
- Size XL – length ; 75-82 cm/ 29.5 to 32.3 inches
- Size 2XL – length; 81-92 cm/ 31.9 to 36.2 inches
Safety – Check the snug fit of your pet dog near the arms of front legs and hind legs to ensure it is not very tight
Size – For sizing check the images and measure carefully. It is a 4 way stretchable fabric and hence order carefully.
Colour – The colour of the garment may vary by 15-20% on screen and actual product.
Note – Do not use the breed of the dog to determine the size.
Return Policy – Can be returned only if not used and in the same condition as received
How to Use
It’s very simple
- Place MAXX Dog Recovery Shirt over your pet’s head and insert each paw.
- Easily slide along your pet’s body, pull the V shape straps and snap them to the top near the tail.
- Adjust the tail- as the square shape will accommodate pet dogs with bigger and higher tails.
- Open the zipper for the internal pocket on the left side of the dog shirt to keep any gauge for soaking additional discharge, to access wounds or to keep any ice packs.
- If your pet dog is with a longer neck unfurl the neck to cover it and if shorter neck, fold the neck rib
- Machine wash and dry. We recommend 2 MAXX Pet Shirts so that one shirt can be used while the other is for washing.
Shipping & Payment
Steps to be followed to make payments :
- Add the quantity to the cart.
- As you add, it will show the price, shipping charges and the total amount payable for the size.
- You can pay through your PAYPAL account or through your debit or credit card – a secured account for payments.
Steps for Shipping of your product:
- Once your order is complete you will get your order number and a mail for the tentative shipping date
- Clothing is shipped within 4-5 days and should reach you within 8-10 days approximately
- A shipping tracking number with the Courier service agency name will be mailed to you.
- Shipping to India is free.