MAXX Cat Shirts Freedom recovery suit for Cats offers maximum freedom from pet anxiety, skin irritation.
- *Ensure that the animal is standing on a hard surface
- *Measure the length of your pet’s back from the neck collar to the base of the tail in a straight line as shown in the diagram in the images
- *Match the measurement to the size guide in the images
- *Please note if your cat has long hair and is in a full coat, you may want to order One Size Up
MAXX Cat Shirts for Cats are handcrafted and designed from 96% cotton fabric and 4% Spandex /Lycra and are used after spays, neuters, road accidents, and friction burns, for post-surgery recovery and healing, incontinence, and other urogenital and seasonal skin issues. Used by professional vets, pet trainers, and animal hospitals. Vet recommended as after surgery wear for cats. This multipurpose medical recovery suit and anxiety wrap is extra soft and stretchable enabling warmth and comfort for your beloved pet.
Designed to maximize healing and comfort
- *This fabric is processed at an ‘OEKO-TEX’ certified unit fulfilling annexure XVII of REACH regulations. Also, GOTS approved.
- *Accommodates different neck sizes instead of stooping at the shoulders.
- *Extra-long rib boards on front sleeves to adjust to body shape.
- *Easy Pee or poop – It has a bigger opening at the rear and need not be removed or rolled up when you take your pet for pee or poop
- *Snug fit to reduce anxiety- Gives relief in heat cycles. It fits snugly over your cat’s body, reduces anxiety after surgery.
- *The fabric is machine washable. We recommend you buy two shirts as one is used while the other is for a wash.
* Safety – Check the snug fit of your pet cat near the arms of front legs and hind legs to ensure it is not very tight
- * Size – For sizing check the images and measure carefully. It is a 4-way stretchable fabric and hence order carefully.
- Color- Color of the garment may vary by 15-20% on the screen and the actual product.
Directions to use: – It’s very easy!!!
1) Place MAXX Cat Recovery Shirt over your pet’s head and insert each paw.
2) Easily slide along your pet’s body, pull the V shape straps and snap them to the top near the tail.
3) Adjust the tail- as the square shape will accommodate pet cats with thicker or higher tails.
4) Open the zipper for the internal pocket on the left side of the cat shirt to keep any gauge for soaking additional discharge, to access the wound or to keep any ice packs.
5) If your pet cat is with a longer neck unfurl the neck to cover it and if shorter neck, fold the neck rib.
6) Can Machine wash and dry. We recommend 2 MAXX Pet Cat Shirts as one can be used while the other is for a wash.