Yes, dogs, cats and rabbits can tolerate the shirt. It’s the same as a ‘onesie’ or a suit, except that the MAXX Pet shirt is anatomically designed for cats, dogs and rabbits. We recommend putting the medical shirt on your pet soon after the surgery or medical procedure. This gives the pet a warm and secure feeling. Pay special attention when a wound is irritating your pet, as they may try to scratch, lick and sometimes bite around the affected area.
The cat’s shirt has a larger tail opening at the rear so they can use the litter box without having to remove or open the shirt.
MAXX Pet Shirt is designed to provide full protection. When dogs need to go out to pee or poop, owners can easily roll up the two straps on either side of the tail up the torso and put it back on securely when coming back inside.
This is useful to insert a gauze when there is excessive discharge from the wound. The internal pocket is also useful to prevent the wound from swelling by keeping an ice pack.
In the case of excessive licking or excessive discharge from the wound, we recommend insertion of gauze or a sanitary pad in the pocket to keep the wound dry as the shirt is double layered. Also to prevent the wound from swelling, an ice-pack can be inserted.
This will enable the vet to check the wound easily without having to open the entire clothing. The zipper is also useful when changing gauze or placing an ice pack near the wound. Ensure that you place your finger beneath the zip lock (while closing the zip) to avoid entangling hair in the zip.
Unfortunately this can occasionally happen if the animal is irritated by the recovery suit, however the vast majority of animals adjust easily and quickly to the shirt.
Yes, it is washable in cold water. Clients typically purchase two shirts so the patient is always covered as when one is used the other could be washed. To avoid damages to the fabric, all the snaps should be tightly put before washing.
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of our product and provide replacements for any manufacturing defects within 7 days of purchase, provided it is informed by mail to us within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to change the size or exchange it after you have opened the sealed packet. Thus, we highly recommend that you utilize the sizing chart so you can “measure twice and order once.”We always advise choosing a tighter fit because it is a 4-way stretchable fabric and may stretch after use.
MAXX Pet Shirt is available in 11 sizes for dogs, 5 for cats and 6 for rabbits to ensure a proper fit for nearly all cats, dogs and rabbits. To determine the correct size, please measure the animal as per the sizing instructions and then place the order. If the sizing falls in between, it is recommended to select a larger size if your pet is bulky but a smaller size if your pet is on the slimmer side, though the recovery medical suit gives a snug fit.
For frequent updates, connect with us on Instagram, subscribe to our mailer list and also follow our Facebook & LinkedIn page!
Order & Shipping Questions
Steps to be followed to make an order and payments –
- Recheck the size and color you wish to order
- Add the quantity to the cart.
- As you add, it will show the price and the total amount payable for the size.
- You can pay through your PAYPAL account or through your debit or credit card – a secured account for payment
Steps for Shipping of your product –
- Once your order is complete you will get your order Number and a mail for tentative shipping date
- Clothing is shipped within 48 hours and should reach you within 8-10 days approximately.
- A shipping Tracking number with the Courier service agency name will be mailed to you.
Shipping in India is free. Shipping to any other country is $7 as shipping charges for the first piece and additional $4 for every piece after that
The price range is mentioned for every product. Once you select the size and the colour it shows you the exact price. Then when you check your cart , it will show you the total amount with the shipping charges.
- Orders placed will be shipped within 48 hours of order received and will reach you within 8-10 working days.
Online: Through our contact form. We are available on Amazon as well
By Email: We constantly check emails and respond to your requests immediately. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back to confirm your order.
Add to Cart: You can add to cart the size and quantity required
Online – through our PAYPAL account or with your debit or credit card – a secured account for payments
Through swift transfer – email us for the same at email@example.com
Return Policy Questions
- MAXX – Medical Pet Care Clothing operates on a 7 day return policy, with the exception of damaged goods, which must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt.
- All returned items must be in the original packaging, in a saleable condition (except any item received damaged) and accompanied by a Goods Return Note. Please call or send a message with your request or use our contact form for a return note to be sent to you.
- The product will be replaced in case it is received in damaged condition or incorrectly supplied. The cost of the same shall be borne by MAXX. The cost of returning incorrectly ordered or not required items will be borne by the customer.
- Proof of posting is not deemed to be proof of receipt by MAXX.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and provide a full 30 days unconditional money-back guarantee. All unsold and undamaged products in their original packaging will be paid back in full if returned within 30 days and shipping will be borne by us.
- Products that are damaged or incorrectly supplied to be reported within 7 days and shall be replaced accordingly. If your client returns one of our products, you may choose to replace or have the purchase price refunded in the form of a credit or direct payment as per policies you want to follow.