- MAXX Freedom Shirt is a Recovery Suit and a professional alternative to the E Collar / Cone of Shame Alternative. A Postoperative Onesie recommended by vets and designed to hug your dog’s curves. Used after spays, neuters, road accidents, friction burns, for post-surgery recovery and healing, incontinence, and other urogenital and seasonal skin issues. Maxx medical shirts are extra soft and stretchable enabling warmth and comfort for your beloved pet.
- Ensure that the pet is standing on a hard surface
- Measure length of your pet’s back from the neck collar to the base of the tail in a straight line, as shown in the images
- Size 4XS – length; 20-30cm/7.8 to 11.8 inches
- Size 3XS – length ;23- 35 cm/ 9.0 – 13.8 inches
- Size 2XS – length; 34-42 cm/ 13.4 to 16.5 inches
- Size XS – length ; 41-45 cm/ 16.1 to 17.7 inches
- Size S – length; 44-51 cm/ 17.3 to 20.1 inches
- Size S+ – length; 50 to 57 cm/ 19.7 to 22.4 inches
- Size M – length ; 56- 69 cm/ 22.0 to 27.2 inches
- Size M+ – length; 62 to 72 cm/ 24.3 to 28.3 inches
- Size L – length; 68 to 76 cm/ 26.7 to 29.9 inches
- Size XL – length ; 75-82 cm/ 29.5 to 32.3 inches
- Size 2XL – length; 81-92 cm/ 31.9 to 36.2 inches
- Safety – Check the snug fit of your pet dog near the arms of front legs and hind legs to ensure it is not very tight
- Size – For sizing check the images and measure carefully. It is a 4 way stretchable fabric and hence order carefully.
- Colour – The colour of the garment may vary by 15-20% on screen and actual product.
- Note – Do not use the breed of the dog to determine the size.
- Return Policy – Can be returned only if not used and in the same condition as received
How to Use
It’s very simple
- Place MAXX Dog Recovery Shirt over your pet’s head and insert each paw.
- Easily slide along your pet’s body, pull the V shape straps and snap them to the top near the tail.
- Adjust the tail- as the square shape will accommodate pet dogs with bigger and higher tails.
- Open the zipper for the internal pocket on the left side of the dog shirt to keep any gauge for soaking additional discharge, to access wounds or to keep any ice packs.
- If your pet dog is with a longer neck unfurl the neck to cover it and if shorter neck, fold the neck rib
- Machine wash and dry. We recommend 2 MAXX Pet Shirts so that one shirt can be used while the other is for washing.
- MAXX- Medical Pet Care Clothing operates on a 7 day return policy, with the exception of damaged goods, which must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt.
- All returned items must be in the original packaging, in a saleable condition (except any item received damaged) along with a note as a reason for return. Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or send a message with your request or use our contact form for a return note to be sent to you.
- The pet shirt will be replaced in case it is received in damaged condition or incorrectly supplied. Our liability is only limited to the replacement of the shirt. The cost of the same shall be borne by MAXX.
- The cost of returning incorrectly ordered or not required items will be borne by the customer.
- Please note that in these cases a 25% restocking charge will be levied. Proof of posting is not deemed to be proof of receipt by MAXX.
Shipping and Payment Details
Steps to be followed to make payments –
- Add the quantity to the cart.
- As you add, it will show the price, shipping charges and the total amount payable for the size.
- You can pay through your PAYPAL account or through your debit or credit card – a secured account for payments
Steps for Shipping of your product –
- Once your order is complete you will get your order number and a mail for the tentative shipping date
- Clothing is shipped within 4-5 days and should reach you within 8-10 days approximately
- A shipping tracking number with the Courier service agency name will be mailed to you.
- Shipping in India is free. Shipping to any other country is $7 as shipping charges for the first piece and an additional $4 for every piece after that